We are the exclusive dealer of thermal insulation products from Industrie-Technik s.r.o. for the Czech and Slovak Republic.
THERMAL INSULATION BLANKETS
Thermal insulation blankets are layered insulating materials used as thermal insulation in all types of injection moulding machines, extruders, furnaces, moulds, pipes, hoses, etc.
The high-temperature insulation substance is made of silica aerogel reinforced with non-woven glass fibres.
Maximum application temperature is 1100 °C
Silica aerogel is the substance that has the lowest thermal conductivity of all known substances.
- Excellent thermal insulation = shorter heating time of the plasticising unit
- Significant reduction in energy consumption = lower operating costs
- Low acquisition costs, fast return on investment
- Turnkey solution according to customer needs (possibility to produce complex shapes)
- Lower ambient temperature = better working conditions
- Reduction of surface temperature, lower dust
- Lower risk of burns for operators/adjusters/maintenance staff
- The material does not contain fibres harmful to the respiratory organs
- Easy assembly and disassembly (fastened with practical clips and magnets)
TEFLON ANTI-FLOODING SLEEVE
- Protects heating bands, cables and other parts of heating zones from leakage
- Made of 100% fibreglass, coated teflon and anti-static layer
- Fixed by Teflon strips and fitted with a drip cap to prevent further leakage
AEROGEL INSULATION FOR MOULDS
- Saves costs when tempering and preheating moulds
- Faster start-up of the production process
- Easy assembly/disassembly – fixed by magnets